Cooking rice in a regular pot requires attention, the rice must be stirred to prevent burning and you cannot really leave the kitchen. Using a rice cooker is by far the simpler. Fill the recommended amount of rice and water, set the timer, and the rice will be cooked for you. An Aroma Housewares Digital Rice Cooker lets you do exactly that, plus they are a bit of a multicooker as it can also slow cook and steam cook.
Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked (10 cup uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Food Steamer, SS Exterior (ARC-150SB)
The Aroma Housewares Digital Rice Cooker ARC150SB has a 20-cup cooked rice capacity that can also steam meat and vegetables at the same time. It has an easy-to-use digital control panel, an automatic keep-warm feature, and a start delay feature.
This digital rice cooker is produced by Aroma Housewares, who designs other kitchen appliances too, but they are mostly known for their rice cookers. They focus on creating various small kitchen appliances that can be used to fit the busy schedule of modern-day living.
- Delay timer
- Multi-function cooker
- 20 cup cooked rice capacity
- Non-stick and easy-to-clean cooker
15-Hour Delay Timer
Do you want to be able to set a delay time for when your cooker starts to cook? The Aroma Housewares Digital Rice Cooker (ARC-150SB), lets you set the delay for up to 15 hours from the moment you program the cooker. This helps make sure that the rice is ready-cooked and hot and not overcooked when you get home for dinner.
Intuitive Control Panel
Some kitchen appliances are complicated and you just can’t figure out how to use them, without staring at the manual every time you use it? With this rice cooker, you’ll be able to intuitively program it and use it.
It has designated buttons for each function and each one is clearly labeled. Once you select a function, a small red light on the button will light up to confirm your selection.
There is no need to have a rice cooker, a steamer, and a slow cooker in your kitchen that are all taking up too much space? This digital rice cooker can replace all those three in just one unit.
It has several functions such as cooking white rice, brown rice, flash rice, steaming and slow cooking. The slow cooking is done at high temperature and it can be set to cook from 2 to 10 hours.
Automatic Switch To Warm Feature
Once cooking is done, the cooker will produce a beeping sound and when you don’t switch it off, it will automatically switch to warm mode and the display will also show you how many hours it has already been in the warm mode.
Non-Stick Bowl And Easy To Clean Cooker
Is cleaning the appliance your most hated part after using it? If your appliance is difficult to clean, then you might not want to use it often or at all.
This cooker is designed to be easy to clean. Most parts are dishwasher safe and the cooker body can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Cool To Touch Body
Afraid of accidentally touching your slow cooker while cooking because of how hot it is? This digital rice cooker has a body that is cool to touch so it is safer to have.
Large 20 Cup Capacity
Do you have to cook rice in batches because you don’t have a big enough cooker for when guests arrive? This digital rice cooker has a large capacity that can produce up to 20 cups of cooked rice.
It can also be used to cook as small as 4 cups of cooked rice when you are just preparing food for a small family.
The Aroma Houseware Digital Rice Cooker ARC150SB comes from a popular brand. It is mainly meant to be used as a rice cooker but its other multicooker features make it a useful addition to any kitchen at a very affordable price.
It also comes with a limited 1-year warranty for purchases made in the United States.
Who Should Purchase This Rice Cooker/Multi-Cooker?
- This product is best for those who want a rice cooker that they can leave and program in the morning to cook rice a few hours or minutes before they arrive home.
- This multicooker is great not only for those who love to cook and eat various rice dishes but also for those who want to cook their rice while steaming vegetables and meat.
- Suitable for bigger families or anyone who need to cook large quantities of rice.
Final Verdict of the Aroma Houseware Multi-Cooker
If you are looking for a multi-function cooker, I recommend the Aroma Houseware Digital Rice Cooker ARC150SB. Although you can only slow cook at a high temperature for 2-10 hours, it has many other multicooker functions to be a great assistant in the kitchen.
The Aroma Housewares ARC150SB is a very versatile and affordable kitchen appliance. The “delay start” feature along with the intuitive control keypad are also great additions to this cooker. As a bonus, it also looks sleek and takes up only a small storage space.
- Multi-functional use: whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake. You can accomplish it all with Your rice cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are.
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in Steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice, soup, or any other meal simultaneously cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality.
- Slow Cook Function – This multicooker not only includes all of your favorite cooking options like cooking rice and grains, but also possesses the Slow Cook function that allows meals to simmer low and slow.
- User-Friendly Programming – This product is a proud member of our “set it and forget it” mentality. It's incredibly simple to operate using our user-friendly digital panel that switches to Keep Warm mode automatically once cooking is finished.
- XL Capacity – 20-cup capacity yielding 4 to 20 cups of cooked rice. Its large capacity can house small individual meals, prepare sizeable family meals, and is also great for entertaining!
Last update on 2023-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Where Are Tomatoes Native To? - August 1, 2022
- Are Organic Chickpeas Better? - July 26, 2022
- How Being Vegan Helps Climate Change - July 24, 2022