In the mood for waffles? Take a look at this quick and easy recipe to whip up some nice, sweet and fluffy waffles.
How to make fluffy Waffles in a Flash
Everyone loves waffles and every family needs a classic waffle recipe. With only a few ingredients that most families already have stored at home, you can prepare delicious waffles whenever you feel like it.
Ingredients (10 waffles)
- 9 oz (250g) flour
- 3.5 oz (100g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 4.5 oz soft butter
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
Preparation (20 minutes)
- Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla sugar using a hand mixer.
- Add in the eggs.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Lastly, mix in the milk and beat until creamy.
- Set aside the waffle batter.
- Switch on the waffle iron and grease with a little bit of butter.
- Place two heaped tablespoons of batter onto the waffle iron.
- Cook waffles for 1 to 2 minutes or until nice, golden and crisp.
- Enjoy with Icing sugar, syrup and fruits or a spread of your liking.